Thursday, March 17, 2011

Artist sketchcrawl April 16

In earlier blogs I mentioned sketchcrawl.com  of which I became a member. Now I am promoting the next sketchcrawl because it will be for the recent Japan disaster which I am going to participate. I hope to form a small group that will sketch all day at a designated area in the Antelope Valley on April 16, 2011. If this works out, I would love to form a sketchcrawl group that can participate for every sketchcrawl. If you are an artist and live in the Antelope Valley, you can contact me here or go to sketchcrawl.com and sign up. I am hoping to get enough people to be in on the fun for a good cause.


This April, sketchcrawl is going to be for Japan.  Those interested can go to this website to donate to help Japan.    I will be sketching all day on that day for the benefit and I am looking for fellow artists in the Antelope Valley that want to participate!!!       Go to this website to donate, and notify me please!!! http://give2asia.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment