Friday, January 10, 2014

New Moon Cups, Moonshine is on the Rise

Being the New Year, and having January start with a new moon was so wonderfully rare, that it inspired me to make some wonderful moon mugs for your moonshine! Well the moon shine is optional...






My favorite is this one, so far. Also, I learned something, when customers are interested in your items before you put them out in there shop, make sure you post ALL of them before you tell them that you put them out! I posted just a couple, and then emailed a customer to tell them I was posting them, and they started buying them right and left, before I could get all the cups out. It was a frantic morning. I think she was thinking they would sell out. They are a hit! Thanks to all my customers for their support!

No comments:

Post a Comment