Thursday, September 23, 2010

Antelope Valley Indian Museum


I found out that it will be only Native Americans showing their artwork, I went to the first weekend that they reopened. I am glad that they do get to show their art, as you can see, I do like Native American art. The Museum has its Grand Opening on October 2nd and 3rd. I am going back, sounds like a great time.

In the meanwhile I am still showing my art at etsy.com look for me, I'm Cervants on the sellers list.

Today I am working on more art, I am loving doing these designs, I am addicted. Life is good.

Still want to do more paintings of koi and work on my drawing. I will be taking uninstructed classes in figure drawing starting this Saturday. I want to put the drawings on etsy, come and look again in a couple weeks, hope to have some of that art posted as well.

As Agnes Brown's friend says, " We aren't here for a long time, we are here for a good time."

No comments:

Post a Comment