Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Crazy Heart Moon, Loves the Super Bowl

My new moon bowl.
I draw the face with my ceramic pencils, and I love what happens after the glaze firing.
The black works well if you are going to just do black and white pottery. I haven't quite got the hang of the color, but the black, ooooh, I am loving it.

I am in love with my cups that have my unique handle. I am getting pretty good at making them now. The clay is porcelain, and it is Frost6 from Laguna Clay. Every body on the site was raving about it so I had to try it, I love it. It looks alot more creamy, airy and soft than the Hagi Porcelain that I use. The Moon Bowl is made from Hagi. You can't see in the pictures, but there is a difference.

Do you think Moon Bowls will be good for the Super Bowl?? Well I am hiding them from my husband. He takes over all my pottery, and with the super bowl coming up, well   I didn't make them for that, sorry guys. But, maybe somebody's wife will be nice enough to get some for the next Super Bowl. It would be great for popcorn, don't you think. The moon shines when you're all out of popcorn, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment